We are excited to announce that the Drivers Education (DE) committee has been working hard to put together our next DE event which is now set to take place this October.
The mission and purpose of the Porsche Club of America’s Drivers Education Program is to provide a safe, structured, and controlled teaching and learning environment. The PCA DE Program is designed so that participants can improve their driving abilities and acquire a better understanding of vehicle dynamics and driving safety. Participants will experience first-hand the capabilities of high-performance automobiles in a controlled, closed-course environment and acquire skills that will enhance safer vehicle operation in all driving situations.
Registration opens up on July 1st on clubregistration.net so keep that date handy in order to secure your place on the track Late registrants will be put on a waiting list.
- Location – Palm Beach International Raceway
- Dates – October 2nd and 3rd
- Costs – $500 for both days; $350 for one day; $50 for Instructors; $0 for Non-Driving Instructors
- Run Groups – Green (Novice), Blue (Intermediate), Yellow (Solo), Red (Instructor)
- Event Hours – 7 am to 6 pm each day
- Hot Track Hours – 9 am to 5 pm each day
- Drivers Meeting Time – 8 am
- Racing fuel will be available
- Helmets need to be Snell SA 2015 or SA 2020
- Convertibles with factory rollover protection can attend
- All car makes are welcome
- Registration will be up on clubregistration.net starting July 1st, 2021