* * * FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE * * * FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE * * *
PORSCHE OBSESSION – An eclectic collection of all things Porsche
An exclusive viewing of one of the largest Porsche memorabilia collections in the world, never before on public display.
Wednesday, February 17 – Miami, FL – On Sunday, March 6th The Shops at Sunset Place in South Miami, just off of Sunset Drive between Red Road and US, will host on of the largest Porsche memorabilia collection in the world, in conjunction with DAS RENN TREFFEN, a Porsche only concourse featuring over 250 cars.
The collection consists of over 3,000 pieces acquired from all over the world, and includes:
- early Porsche factory brochures, including the very first brochure printed in English in 1948
- racing posters, some from the 1950’s
- Porsche factory advertising pieces and official photographs
- hundreds of toy Porsche race cars and models in plastic, glass, wood, tin and aluminum in sizes from 1/200th to 1/5th scale
- Porsche slot cars, battery operated cars, friction cars and wind up cars
- paintings, prints and sculptures depicting Porsche race cars
- over 200 books, only about Porsche cars
- the world’s largest postage stamp collection featuring Porsche
- photographs featuring early Porsche race cars and the Porsche Indy car
In addition, several rare “Hoffman” trophies, awarded to deserving dealerships in the 1950’s by Max Hoffman, the first Porsche importer, and a number of 1/8th scale handmade Porsches, a 356 coupe, a 356 Speedster and two 550 Spyders will be on display. For more information visit: DasRennTreffen.com
Kerstin Sachl, Daddy PR